Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of labour exploitation
- Your working conditions are unbearable/unacceptable,
- You are being blackmailed and have to do a job you don’t want to do,
- You receive no wages or too little money,
- You have to work much longer hours than other people,
- You know someone who needs help,
- You would like some information:
Give us a call! Counselling is confidential.
We will not do anything without your consent.
EXPLOITATION AT WORK
A few examples:
- You are being forced to do dangerous jobs.
- You are not given any protective clothing at work.
- Your passport or travel documents have been taken away.
- Your employer is putting pressure on you because of debts.
- You receive no wages or too little money for your work.
- You are being abused, threatened or blackmailed.
- You are being threatened because you have no work permit or legal documents.
- You do not get any holiday or days off.
- You are not allowed to go to the doctor when you are ill.
- You are not allowed to move freely or are controlled by your employer.
If any of the points above applies to you then you may be a victim of trafficking in human beings. Even if you originally agreed to it.
KOOFRA CAN HELP YOU!
- supports trafficked persons
- is an independent organisation
- gives advice and information
You are entitled to support and help!
- We will counsel you.
- All discussions are anonymous/confi dential.
- We do not pass on any information.
- Our staff members come from the same country as you or speak your language.
What can KOOFRA offer?
- Help with organising: Accommodation, Medical care, Benefi ts from the State, Free legal assistance
- Accompaniment when speaking to authorities
- Help with passport procedures
- On request: accompaniment when speaking to the police
- On request: assisted voluntary return to your home country
- And much more